Tuesday, March 20, 2007

you know you're a single girl in the wintertime that lives with a cat when...*warning, girly post part 2*


you come home and blog about how excited you are to fall asleep, and see how your hair will turn out in the morning!

i really need ladykave to help me with this HTML thing, so that i can link nicole's (and lady's, and HCJC's and brownbaby's, and violette's, and my other favorite pages) page a lot easier... but Nappyco gave me a lovely hair idea that i just had to try...sloppy two strand twists, accompanied by foam curlers. im going to fall asleep soon, and then i will see how it looks in the mern!

isnt that exciting???!?! oh the little things i can entertain myself with, and make myself happy about!

here are pictures of me in my little old lady curlers.

i hope that it turns out well. i predict i will shift a lot tonight during my beauty rest since i havent slept in curlers in over a decade (no joke).

here is a link to nicole/nappyco's cute flickr page in the meantime. she is my hair inspiration.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ndfineman/224923881/in/set-1512424/

if it turns out well, i will take pictures. and if there are no pictures... well, then you know that it did not.

2 comments:

Big Girl Panties said...

you are hilariously adorable...or adorably hilarious! whichever one makes you not look insane in a bad way :)

Violette Crumble said...

Love the photos. do you have a flickr address?

Also, you certainly do not need to know html to do anything with this blog. Any questions you have can be answered here:
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help?hl=en

I learned how to customize everything on my blog from this group. Also, to link to any word you are typing in a post just select the word you want to become a link and then click the icon five places over from the font drop-down list on the tool bar right over where you type the text (it looks like the infinity symbol or a sideways 8). A box will pop up and in it you type the URL you want to link to. Make sure http:// is not typed twice. That's it. You will then see that the word you selected is linked to the URL you filled in.

P.S. How is the job?