Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunny Sunday


I am going to start blogging again. Even if it's only one thing a day... Because I have been so down in the dumps lately,that I need to take note of the little things that make me happy, rather than focus so much on the negativo.

So, I will start with this moment right now... I woke up and cleaned my apartment after 2 weeks of half ass cleaning... nothing is worse than going to bed on Sunday knowing that you're going to come home every evening following a long days work to a dirty ass apartment.

I sent this silly picture of me with the clean apartment to my scientist. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of it, and I thought I'd share it with all of you.

PEEP THE GLOSSY FLOORS YALL!

1 comment:

::: NaPpYCo. ::: said...

Dear elliette devine,
How do you get your floors so shiny? You must share your secret!

-floored in Manhattan =)