Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I'm in love with a stripper




So, I think that I officially love my job. I got invited by our photo dept. to a Bada-Bing type strip joint after work waaaaay up in the Bronx. We went to scout out a location for an upcoming shoot. It was surreal, because it was very early in the evening, so there were a couple of girls walking around, or eating their dinner topless at the empty tables before they went on stage. There were three girls. An asian girl with no ass, but a lovely stomach, and overall soft looking body... a black lady with really tacky tats that were trails of kisses going up and down her thighs... a white girl with the nicest ass ever, and boobs. and then you had a girl that was totally cracked/coked/methed...whatever'd up... super skinny with a body to die for, but with a total windowlicker face.



I brought back two souvenirs (thank you for the correct spelling of this, B). The label from a water bottle (which i'm asumming, had I paid for it, would have been like 5 bux), and one of a around 500 flyers that were tagged up all around the joint.

I've been to clubs before, but this time it was cool because the place was empty, so we got to get up close and really see these girls. They're amazing.... the way that the flex their bodies around the poles, and jump up and wrap themselves with one leg hanging...watching a pole dancer is truly mesmerizing. I can understand why those sad men who wake up to go to the strip clubs and are addicts go daily... I mean, these girls are hypnotic.

My co workers and I want want to sign up for pole dancing classes. (To get in better shape, of course...although shiz, lord knows I could use a part time job to get some extra money! tee hee. sike!)

Straight from the google search of lyrics from TPain, I leave you with:
I'm in Love with a Stripper

Got the body of a goddess
Got eyes of a pecan brown, i see you girl
Drop it Low
She Comin Down from the ceiling
To tha floor
Yea She Know what she doin
Yea yea yea
She doin that right thang
Yea yea yea yea yea
I Need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
Cause I'm in love with a stripper

She poppin she rollin' she rollin'
She climbin' that pole and
I'm in love with a stripper
She trippin she playin she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl I'm stayin
I'm in love with a stripper

Out of all the girls she be the hottest

Liking the way she break it down I see you girl
Spinnin' wide
And she lookin' at me
Right in my eyes
Yea she got my attention
yea yea yea
Did I forget to get me to mention
I need to get her over to my crib and do that night thang
'Cause I'm in love with a stripper

She can pop it, she can lock it
Teddy bend her ass down is bout to see this sexy girl
In my bed
She don't know what she is doin'
To my head
Yea she turnin' tricks on me
Yea Yea Yea
She don't even know me
Yea yea yea ea
I done got her over to my crib to do that night thing
Cause I'm in love with a stripper

2 comments:

youngmame said...

I wish you could've taken pics. p.s. that Aphex Twin music video is insanity....

Violette Crumble said...

So good. Everyone should read your blog.